So whether you have a big party bash happening in your backyard or just having an intimate, fun time with your partner or a few favorite people, your mouthwatering menu deserves to have great drinks too and they’re better than water. See to it that your backyard patio builders have set up a great spot perfect for drinking sessions and that could be just coffee, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks or just water. Have you ever attended a party without drinks? Of course, not. So if you are going to be organizing a party, no matter how big or small it is, let these punches, lemonades, and mocktails back you up.
Non-alcoholic Drink Recipes
It shouldn’t always be alcoholic drinks in a party, you can also serve beverages that do not contain any alcohol substance in order for everyone to stay up, enjoy, and does not wake up with a headache the next morning.
Add Color and Glow To Regular Water
- Seltzer water (3 cans)
- Cucumber (1 pc, cut into rounds)
- Mint (3 sprigs)
- Lemon, (1 pc, thinly sliced)
- Peach (1 pc, sliced)
- Ginger (skinned and sliced)
- Cinnamon (1 stick)
- Strawberries (3 pcs, cut into half)
- Lime (1 pc, sliced thinly)
Frosty The Lemonade
Now even kids would not say no to this beaut. Perfect not just for summer, but for all seasons.
- Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed (1/2 cup)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Water (2 cups)
- Vanilla ice cream (6 cups)
- Lemons for garnishing
The Purple Punch
Who told you that mocktails are just for an evening party? You can actually have it anytime!
- Mint leaves
- Lemon (3 pcs, cut into wheels)
- Ice (more ice)
- 1 can of Red Bull Purple Edition (Sugarfree)
- Fresh lemonade
The Lime Zinger
This beaut is a proof that you can enjoy an alcohol-free mocktail.
- Cucumber (2 strips)
- Lime (3 wheels)
- Lots of ice
- 1 can Red Bull Lime Edition (Sugarfree)
- Grape juice (white)
- Speared strawberry (cut in halves)
Cheers To More Exciting Non-Alcoholic Beverages
If you think you’ve already had enough recipes on your list, well here’s more. Trying out these flavorful drinks will surely set your party on the map. Plus, you can also enjoy them during your alone time moments at your outdoor patio dining and drinking area.
The Watermelon Bellini
You can take your social non-alcohol drinking session to the next level with this sparkling baby.
- Watermelon (1 cup cubed)
- Champagne, sparkling water or cider
The Party Sherbet Raspberry Punch
Do you want a non-alcoholic fruit punch? Load it with your own choice of flavored sherbet. Even your young guests will love this colorful bowl of fun.
- Chilled Sierra Mist, Sprite or 7-Up (2-liter bottle)
- Chilled Club Soda (2-liter bottle)
- Pink lemonade or fruit punch (1 can of 12 oz)
- Pineapple juice (1 can of 12 oz)
- Raspberry Sherbet ice cream or any flavor of your choice (6-8 scoops)
- Garnish it with fresh berries of your choice and pineapple slices
The Sparkling Honey Limeade
Ready to bring on a sparkle of a twist on your usual lemonade recipe? Then this sweet pitcher will do the trick.
- Club Soda or Sparkling Water (1 liter, chilled)
- Fresh lime juice (1 cup)
- Coldwater (1/2 cup)
- Granulated sugar (1/2 cup)
- Natural or organic honey (1/2 cup)
- Lots of ice
- Fresh mint leaves
A Mocktail Of Citrus Strawberry
Enjoy the wonderful flavors of strawberry and citrus combined in a pitcher of loaded taste and happiness without the need of alcohol.
- Strawberry (1 cup, chopped and blundered)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Water (1 cup)
- Strawberry syrup (1 tbs)
- Lemon-lime soda (1 cup)
- Lime juice (1 tsp)
So if you are feeling excited about experimenting with these colorful beauties go ahead and discover how refreshing and amazing they taste. Have your patio contractors designed your backyard dining area a perfect spot for both eating and drinking sessions. Since parties are not all about alcohol beverages be creative and make everyone enjoy the moment – both adults, young ones, and kids.