When Do You Need an Immigration Lawyer?

Are you baffled by the US immigrant visa formalities? Are you seeking expert advice on green card of the United States? Or are you simply trying to understand immigration laws of the United States? Well, if your answer is YES, then immigration attorney can help you out in the best possible manner. Handling immigration and green card formalities in an entirely new country is not an easy task, as every country has its own immigration laws. In such situation you need an expert by your side, who know each and everything about immigration laws. And immigration lawyer is that expert!

What Does an Immigration Lawyer Do?

Immigration lawyers are independent practitioners who help people in dealing with varieties of issues related with US citizenship, visas, green cards, and other immigration settlements. Immigration laws of the United States are federal; it means even if you are living in foreign country, you can take help of US attorneys of any US state. Immigration attorneys in the United States help eligible people in getting US visa as well as US citizenship.

The immigration formalities of US are incredibly complex. In maximum cases, hiring an attorney has come out advantageous. An immigration attorney may save your time, hassles as well as money. There are possibilities that without any knowledge you may fill incorrect application, which can go seriously against you. That is why legal assistance of an immigration attorney is important. However, not all immigration matters require immigration lawyer. For example, you are visiting the United States just for vacations; you can handle simple immigration formalities on your own.

When to Call an Immigration Lawyer?

You should seriously consider calling an immigration lawyer when:

-you are ambiguous about your eligibility to green card or any other immigration benefit

-you need emergency help on immigration matter

-you have been informed that deportation proceedings are being initiated against you

-you have been deported from the United States and want to apply for return

-your immigration application is refused

-you are moving to the United States to work for an employer and employer has not provided any immigration assistance.

Related Articles

Separation of couples under some agreements

There are many rights and responsibilities defined in the legal separation agreements of divorce, which include child support, spousal support, child custody, marital property and so on. In most of the cases, the agreements have validity and till that period the mentioned partner has to follow the legal procedures. Any violation of agreements can cause serious legal actions. Therefore the couples are instructed to follow[…]

Read More »

Do I need my spouse’s consent to file for divorce?

Understanding your legal rights is very important. Making a plan to deal with your life realities of divorce helps to get out of the process in a better way. Gathering information and advice from divorce attorney in Fairfax VA helps to develop a plan. When filing for divorce, many people think on do I need my spouse’s consent to file for divorce. It is true[…]

Read More »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *